četvrtak, 19. ožujka 2015.

My Top 15 Movies



 Besides other hobbies I really enjoy watching movies especially during the rainy and cloudy days. As a big movie fan I’ve decided to share with you my favorites. It was hard for me to pick only 15 movies from the ocean of excellent movies. I really recommend to watch some of them or all. What are your favorite movies? Share with me your picks!

Movie Night

Here is the list:
1. Empire of the Sun
2. The Dark Knight Rises
3. Forrest Gump
4. Finding Neverland
5. Atonement
6. Man on fire
7. John Q
8. Interstellar
9. The Pursuit of Happyness
10. The Godfather
11. Schindler's List
12. Amadeus
13. The Sixth Sense
14. Captain Corelli's Mandolin
15. La vita è bella

2 komentara:

  1. Great picks :) Dark Knight Rises is especially good. I think at least 10 out of my 15 would be Disney films! x
    Ally | www.uptownpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you! :) I'm also a big fan of Disney films.

    OdgovoriIzbriši